We are looking for a data-driven Performance Marketing Executive to become part of our team and be responsible for Nelios clients’ digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Nelios is the leading digital marketing agency in Greece dedicated to the travel industry. With more than 300 hotel clients including some of the best hotels in Greece and more than 96% annual contracts renewal rate, the company has a rapid growth the last 5 years.
Nelios vision is to contribute to the growth of the greek travel industry by increasing hoteliers profitability. Our mission is to help hoteliers increase their direct (non-commission) bookings by using cutting edge technology and solid digital marketing strategies.
- Setup, manage and optimize existing PPC campaign components on Paid Search, YouTube, GDN, Paid Social etc.
- Setting goals & KPIs and optimizing campaigns for goal achievements
- Budget forecasting across all advertising platforms Analyze data, monitor, and communicate campaign performance
- Excellent use of Google Analytics, and other measurement tools
- Handling Facebook business account and Ads Manager
- Create performance reports for campaigns and ensure campaigns are staying within established key performance metrics and budget
- Daily collaboration with marketers, strategists and copywriters
- Develop and implement effective SEO (on-page and off-page)
- Setup and execute technical SEO analysis for our clients’ sites
- Performs technical site analysis, competitive/keyword research, and link analysis
- Optimizes various site elements and content including site structure
- Work closely with development team to ensure SEO best practices are implemented correctly
- Creating monthly reports which highlight the progress from ongoing SEO efforts
- At least 2 years experience on a similar position
- Solid understanding and up-to-date practices on SEO/SEM
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Excellent oral and written skills (Greek & English)
Good to have
- Working experience on hospitality accounts will be considered a plus
- Experience on Moz tools
- Basic image processing experience
- Analytical / Problem Solver
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- ‘Can-do’ attitude
- Competitive salary, tailored to each candidate’s skills and experience
- Friendly, casual environment and open culture
- Amazing offices in Athens Historical Center
- Discounted rates on hotels clients of Nelios
If this seems like your own set of skills, please apply today by sending your CV accompanied with creative portfolio at email@example.com. With your application, please include a brief description of what you have been actively involved with during the past couple of years
Please note that this is a full-time job position and we will disregard submissions from other agencies and freelancers for remote working.