We are looking for a talented Digital Graphic Designer to join our team and be responsible for creating a wide range of design materials across all digital channels and SoMe platforms.
Nelios is a leading digital marketing agency in Greece dedicated to the travel industry. With more than 300 hotel clients including some of the best hotels in Greece and more than 96% annual contracts renewal rate, Nelios is growing rapidly. The company’s vision is to contribute to the growth of the greek travel industry by increasing hoteliers profitability. Our mission is to help hoteliers increase their direct (non-commission) bookings by using cutting edge technology and solid digital marketing strategies.
About the role
We are looking for a creative and talented Digital Graphic Designer who will be responsible for creating a wide range of design materials across all digital channels and SoMe platforms. The successful candidate will collaborate with strategists, marketers and copywriters in order to find the best solution to our clients' needs.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Daily collaboration with internal teams for developing and creating impactful work that meets specific requirements for all kinds of digital space - Web, social media platforms, Google Ads etc.
- Video creation/editing, motion graphics and animations in order to develop and deliver visually-compelling content for campaigns, promotions and social assets.
- Newsletter design.
- Supportive web design for landing pages.
- Offline marketing material including press-ready files for flyers, brochures etc.
- Design of supportive materials, mainly presentation layouts and branding visual designs for sponsorship and exhibition purposes.
- Brand identity development including logo, brandbook / brand guideline creations, etc.
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field or proven experience of education and work in the field.
- At least 2 years proven professional experience.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Good knowledge of Adobe After Effects.
- Excellent oral and written skills (English).
- Ability to create mockups & wireframes quickly for discussion.
- Has knowledge or good understanding of the latest design trends especially for SoMe & digital media.
- Be a creative thinker.
Good to Have
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3.
- Web design experience.
- HTML5 banners design.
- Knowledge of Adobe XD will be considered a plus.
- Keep up-to-date with design trends to make sure work is always fresh and relevant.
- Communication skills.
- Great time management skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Multitasking orientation.
- Attention to detail.
- Be a team player, yet be able to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure, solving problems creatively and effectively.
- Flexibility, organization and good prioritization of tasks.
- Can-do attitude.
- Competitive salary, tailored to each candidate’s skills and experience.
- Friendly, casual environment.
- Participation in company events, team building activities etc.
- Discounted rates on Nelios hotels clients.
- Self development program.
If this seems like your own set of skills, please apply today by sending your CV accompanied with a creative portfolio at email@example.com.
With your application, please include a brief description of what you have been actively involved with during the past couple of years.